Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Total Value Flooring! We appreciate your interest in our products and look forward to helping meet your flooring needs, whether you need to renovate one small room, you’re building a new home or need flooring for your office.
We are committed to making your experience with us as pleasant and easy as possible. With over 40 years in the flooring business our integrity matters to us, and we promise to preserve that integrity by treating every customer and every transaction with honesty and respect.
We are an authorized dealer for the products we sell. Therefore ALL manufacturer's warranties apply. All of the products we sell are GUARANTEED FIRST QUALITY.
Sales and Returns
- Pictures on our website are for reference only. The flooring you purchase will not look exactly like the picture. We advise you to view a sample before ordering.
- Even so, be aware that variations in shade can and do occur during the manufacturing process, and such variations are not considered a defect by the flooring industry. This is especially noticeable in Hardwood, Bamboo, and Cork flooring. As they are products of nature, variations in shade, grain pattern, etc. are normal and part of what makes them so beautiful.
- Orders cannot be shipped until your payment has been received in full.
- If you elect to cancel your order prior to shipping, a 3% processing fee will be deducted from your refund. This is necessary as we have been charged a fee as well. Refunds take approximately one week to process.
- If your order has shipped, you will also be subject to a 25% RESTOCKING FEE. This is necessary as the supplier will also charge us. You will be responsible for freight charges to return your order.
- The minimum amount that can be returned for credit is 250 sq ft. in unopened cartons.
- Request for returns MUST be made less than 30 days after you receive your order.
- Returns MUST HAVE AN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER ISSUED BY US, otherwise the shipment will be REFUSED.
- Moldings cannot be guaranteed to exactly match your flooring, especially those manufactured from products of nature. The concern can be alleviated to a degree by checking the shade prior to installation. If the difference is considered unacceptable, gradually add boards of the desired shade over a distance beginning away from the location where the molding will be installed.
- Moldings and accessories CANNOT be returned for credit. Please check with the party responsible for the installation to be sure you purchase the correct type and amount.
- Installation of the flooring constitutes acceptance by the consumer.
- We recommend you schedule your installation after you receive your order.
You will be provided with a tracking number as soon as possible after your order has been placed, allowing you to check the status of your shipment.
Your shipping options are as follows:
- Ship the order to the nearest freight terminal to your home, and pick it up there. This is the fastest and least-expensive way to ship.
- Ship the order to a business address. This location MUST have either a loading dock or a forklift available. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Ship the order to a residential address. Many customers find this to be the easiest way of getting their order. This type of delivery is called: Curb-Side. There is an additional fee involved with residential, curb-side delivery, and the site must be accessible to the driver's truck. Liftgate service is provided at no charge, meaning the driver will lower the shipment to the ground. The driver is NOT REQUIRED TO MOVE YOUR SHIPMENT ANY FURTHER. You MUST have the appropriate number of people present to move your order to the desired location. If you need this service provided, especially inside the home delivery, inquire with the freight company as to cost.
Inspection Upon Delivery
- When your order arrives, there MUST BE AN ADULT PRESENT TO SIGN FOR YOUR SHIPMENT.
- You agree it is the responsibility of the person signing to inspect it for damage, and count to make sure you have received the correct number of boxes and accessories.
- IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU NEVER REFUSE A DELIVERY. YOUR ORDER IS INSURED. PLEASE call our office while the driver is present if you have ANY concerns so we can address it. Accepting delivery is the FASTEST way for us to address damage or shortage. If there is ANY shipping damage, or a shortage, it MUST be noted on the driver's delivery record, otherwise we cannot file a claim. If you have ordered trim/transition pieces, that container or package should also be opened and inspected.
- When inspecting for damage, please note that it is not unusual to have damaged cardboard that occurred during shipping or handling without having damaged contents. Shipping damage to the actual flooring is rare, but it does occasionally happen. If this occurs, separate the affected cartons, and count the number of actual PIECES damaged. Your replacement is based on this amount, and will be rounded up to the number of cartons needed.
- DO NOT DISPOSE OF THE DAMAGED PIECES OR CARTONS until directed by us, as they will become the property of the party responsible if they so choose.